- You do not have a SiteName
- Click to Logon: Register.
You will be notified by email when you are activated
See the FAQ How to get a SiteName and Password
- You do not remember your SiteName.
- We use your name as stored in your profile as your SiteName. It is usually your first name and last name. Some people also use their middle name or a middle initial.
Spaces and capitalization are not important.
- You have a SiteName but never knew your Password
(never logged on to www.RedwoodSoccer.org before)
- Contact the webmaster or League Director
Tell us if your email in the directory is accurate.
- You have a SiteName but do not know your password
(have logged on before)
- Go to Logon page and enter your SiteName (First + Middle + Last Name as stored in the database)
Click to Reset Password
- You know your SiteName and Password
- Click to Logon
- You are registered with RedwoodSoccer but don't know your SiteName or Password
- If you are Coach or Manager or Parent, contact your Club Registrar.
If you are a Player contact your Coach/Manager.
Request your SiteName and Password from the RedwoodSoccer Webmaster by email (be sure to tell the webmaster who YOU are).
If you just completed Logon: Register, you will receive your password via email within 3 days.
Protect Your Password
Anyone with your SiteName and Password can logon as you.
THIS IS NOT GOOD.
Set your password wisely!
Always remember to logoff when you are done.