What information is Private and Public?
The www.RedwoodSoccer.org website has two major sections:
- Public Segments
- Private Segments
Public Areas of the Website
There are two Public areas that display User data - Information and Clubs.
- Club/League Officers, Schedulers, Registrars, TeamStaff are listed in the Information:Directory
- Club/League Officers can chose to make their phone numbers and email addressed visible under Clubs.
- Coaches and Managers can choose to have their phone numbers and email addressed visible under Clubs by clicking the box Publicize? in their Profile.
- The default setting on www.RedwoodSoccer.org is to NOT show data. Email addresses are hidden behind icons to hinder spamming.
Private Areas of the Website
- The private areas of the website are available only to people who have logged on.
- All Club/League Officers, Schedulers, Registrars, Coaches and Managers have their primary phone number, primary email address, and city information available.
- Users can provide more information to other users in the private area by checking next to the icon in their Profile.