Default Criteria has been set from Site defaults
The Celtic Field (named after the 1974 Fremont Celtic Boys team - 1st club National Championship team) is located between Hopkins Jr High and Mission San Jose High schools.
This field was developed by the Mission Valley United SC and is maintained by the club in joint partnership with FUSD. In general parking for the field is at Hopkins Jr High (600 Driscoll Rd), the Mission San Jose Park parking lot (41403 Mission Blvd), or in the Mission San Jose high school parking lot off of Palm Ave (41717 Palm Ave).
The club maintains a portable toilet year round at this site and there is a green equipment locker located on the south side of the field next to the baseball field that contains nets, corner flags, and sand bags. This locker is locked with the club combination lock.
- 41403 Mission Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
- Fields at this Location
- Celtic Upper (Grass), 728, 487
- Celtic #1 (Grass), 618, 811
- Celtic #3 (Grass), 619, 812
- Celtic #4 (Grass), 620, 813
- Mission San Jose HS Track (Grass), 621, 814
- Hopkins JHS Track (Grass), 622, 815
- Hopkins JHS Grass 1 (Grass), 623, 816
- Hopkins JHS Grass 2 (Grass), 703, 890
- Hopkins JHS Grass 3 (Grass), 704, 891
- Google Map of the Vicinity
[Loading map from Google...]